Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i support Jared! imo whitehat! 💙🙏🇺🇸

WHAT I DON’T GET IS HE WAS PART OF A “ secret society group” HOW WAS HE ABLE TO STAY IN THIS GROUP BEING PRESIDENT TRUMPS SON IN LAW? BAFFLES ME TO THIS DAY AND I CAN’T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT IF HE’S A WHITE HAT. IVANKA SURELY KNEW. PRES TRUMP TOO. THE SECRET SOCIETY WOULD HAVE CAST HIM OUT ......BUT DIDN’T? 🤔🤔🤔🤔IT WAS EASY TO LOOK UP THAT HE WAS IN A SECRET SOCIETY GROUP TOO‼️TIME WILL TELL AS I TOO THINK HE IS A WHITE HAT‼️🤗😀

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

WINNING! 🙏💙🇺🇸

/Users/theodoremaher/Desktop/Wolfpack Draft2.pages. God fearing Patriot

Cabalist are Talmudic follows ... to understand further you must venture into the practice of cabbala .... These are the writings of the Rabbis and rest assure Jesus of Nazareth is not held in high esteem ... rather he is scorned.. After you check for the facts you will see that there is no such thing a Judao/Christian it either one or the other... IMHO

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

Some people infiltrate an organization to gather intelligence. Others will escape and become a whistleblower. Others feel immense pressure and fear for their lives. I wonder how many went to Trump for help. I don't know enough about Jared's background or current situation.

https://newspunch.com/illuminati-insider-escape/

In response Just Mee to his Publication

kushner is/was connected to soros

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response Just Mee to his Publication

Agree....We don't know for sure. At least I don't. So much is still hidden from us.

(2) Show this thread