Where We Go One, We Go All . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ•Š
#wwg1wga#GodBlessYouPatriots#SaveTheChildren#JesusSavesUs#GodBlessAmerica#MAGA

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh jesus, that's beautiful! God bless!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜
@JDM2Q4Q
#wwg1wga#SaveTheChildren#GodWins

In response Silver Storm to her Publication

WeΚ»ve been duped....none of this happened the way we thought, I cant keep fighting.

In response JasonM Lee to his Publication

Really?! You signed up here just to spread this statement?! If you weren't a shill or troll, you'd act differently.Enough has happened. Do your homework. Unfortunately, I can't believe you are serious. However, work on your belief in god, then you will find belief in yourself in your heart. Be aware that you are creating your own reality. Be careful what you think and say.
Sending love & bright light to dissolve your dark clouds πŸ™πŸ’•βœ¨

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

Well said

It is currently difficult to say who is shill/troll and who is really a devastated patriot. I am sorry for both sides when they are lost in doubts and hatred. Everything negative is food for the cabals. And I don't mean human beings by that.
#wwg1wga#KeepTheFaith

In response Maria Vox to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SilverStorm in this post can reply

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

Exactly

I admit being on the down side and praying for rhe best. But the last thing we need is to spread discontent or disparity. That is how the Darkness takes hold.

Christ taught us this lesson through bringing His closest through the Storm. He tried to teach them faith in the face of that storm. Peter failed when he started to sink. He failed when he slept whole Christ begged for company in His own dark hour. He failed again when he denied Him three times.

But after that... he remained Strong to the bitter end on his own cross.

Lovely! Bless you! πŸ™πŸ’•
I think many people lack the view of the energetic + spiritual side + the knowledge of what this fight on planet earth is really about. For decades I have been waiting for the final battle of good + evil + pray for the liberation of the planet. I know it is happening now.
Trump has taken on the leading human role, but we humans as a collective choose the timelines + affect the course.
Everyone has to realize that the battle is really happening on a metaphysical/energetic level! 1/2

(2) Show this thread