Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🕊
#wwg1wga#GodBlessYouPatriots#SaveTheChildren#JesusSavesUs#GodBlessAmerica#MAGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh jesus, that's beautiful! God bless!🙏💖💕😍
@JDM2Q4Q
#wwg1wga#SaveTheChildren#GodWins

Weʻve been duped....none of this happened the way we thought, I cant keep fighting.

In response Silver Storm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JasonM in this post can reply

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response JasonM Lee to his Publication

HMCBMI When one falls be there to pick them up. I am here for you, Patriot! Hve faith that God Will Win! WWG1WGA

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

this is the transition - the hardest bit - like having a baby, just before the birth, when a woman says i cant do this any more the nurses know shes almost there - dont bail now when its all about to drop, we want you to enjoy it - wwg1wga 🙏🏼

this is the transition - the hardest bit - like having a baby, just before the birth, when a woman says i cant do this any more the nurses know shes almost there - dont bail now when its all about to drop, we want you to enjoy it - wwg1wga 🙏🏼

In response Julie Walker to his Publication

It's true you know...

😁

(1) Show this thread

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Yes you can 😎

Really?! You signed up here just to spread this statement?! If you weren't a shill or troll, you'd act differently.Enough has happened. Do your homework. Unfortunately, I can't believe you are serious. However, work on your belief in god, then you will find belief in yourself in your heart. Be aware that you are creating your own reality. Be careful what you think and say.
Sending love & bright light to dissolve your dark clouds 🙏💕✨

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

In response Silver Storm to her Publication

Well said

(1) Show this thread