WATCH the WATER.

A UFO in the water is a called a USO (unidentified submerged object), and there is a long history (thousand’s of years) of UFO’S being witnessed under, above or near bodies of water.

“I have found evidence that secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world-government which they call the New World Order.”

- Bill Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse)

Bill Cooper is/was a “Q CLEARANCE PATRIOT”
& name-dropped as being “BIG!” in Q-DROP 782 (someone to pay VERY SERIOUS attention to).

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

💝I loved Bill Cooper! He was a HUGE factor in my awakening. "Behold a Pale Horse" still holds up as great reading! I still have my original dog-eared paperback! 👍

I wish the young anons (or those who joined in later in the game) knew what it was like for us back then! Haha No internet. Nothing handed to you easy...or free! You spent years hunting down a single nugget in obscure library stacks & used bookstores. You ordered (and paid dearly for) small pamphlets or stapled hand-typed pages with blurry mimeographed drawings/b & w photos & waited weeks for them to arrive in brown paper wrapping. You always wondered how accurate the information was; you couldn't just jump online & cross-check anything. I had to hide the books from my family - who thought I was a raving lunatic. LOL

Sorry for the slight tangent! I'm just excited - almost giddy at this point. Some people are antsy cuz they've "been waiting for 5 yrs!!" HAHA Imagine those of us who've waited our whole lives! 😉🐸

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Half way through that book right now. An amazing read!

#Ghostwriter for Jonathan Kleck✏️Shining light on this dark world with the truth of Christ✝️Unveiling the spiritual matrix📗

Yes, they want to unite the world under a one-world religion,#NWO.

What's coming is the opening of the bottomless pit - Revelation 9#Prophecy

What's in the Pit? Locust-scorpions

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthedarkplace.com/locusts-from-pit-birthing-you-better-heed-the-warning

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

actually, UFOs arent even UFOs anymore. they're "UAPs" - unidentified aerial phenomenons"

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

actually, UFOs arent even UFOs anymore. they're "UAPs" - unidentified aerial phenomenons"

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Last June on the Summer Solstice, I was enthralled by the sparkles on the water and started snapping photos but couldn't see what I was taking pictures of and then a few minutes later when I looked at them, I had 2 solid photos of a triangular craft, one just above the mountains and the other descending into the water. If you are vibrating at a Higher level - the sun sparkles opened my Pineal Gland, you will get to see these crafts which are there all the time it's just that most of us can't see them because our thoughts are too low vibrational. They are beautiful benevolent Beings of Light here to assist us ~ Thank Q 👽 🙏 🌟

TR3B ...LooK it UP...Black Triangles...Property of the USA

books, painting, walks in nature

I do remember a speech of Bush jr. saying he was in need of an enemy that he could use to push through his one world agenda... So he choose aliens? Criminals are always pointing in the wrong direction, while stealing your wallet and your property.

MT / ET (Eye in the Sky / Indeprehensus
= The Watchers = ET = Extra Terrestrials).

10:28 PM / 10:29 PM / Minutes before.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

thank you for this!!! I put this together a few days ago! sooo interesting!

Many people including myself have this theory that the Galactic Federation of light beings are the ones that help trump in the military defeat the deep state with their technology, that’s where we got the QFS, And many other new technology that’s going to be introduced to us. Many including myself believe that Melania Trump is actually a light worker sent here to protect Donald Trump I forgot I had this photo, maybe this is one of them hiding in the shadows watching over Trump.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

it is THE ALLIANCE that is working with Trump. That is all.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

😘They just declassified the navy video of the UFO submerging in the Ocean..

Some alien tech (UFO/USO’s) are from ancient and highly advanced pre-flood human civilizations retrieved in “modern times” from non publicly disclosed archeological sites.

You talking about Tartaria.

(1) Show this thread

It’s only a matter of time.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂😂

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂😂

(10) Show this thread

In the Old Testament Water or Waters are often synonymous with emotions.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Jonah wasn't in a literal whale. There was no word for underwater spacecraft so it became a whale.

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

anyone notice sea levels?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Galactic aliance. 💫🔭💖

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hammurabi, I am always amazed with your posts.. once again you have outdone yourself🙌...I only recently stumbled upon Majic Eyes Qnly.... Totally blown away! This is just one video he put out.
Keep sharing your truths Fren!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0d3H7q2F42S1/

The TRUTH is OUT THERE.

Bill Cooper (Man WAY ahead of his TIME).

I saw the one on the bottom right, the triangular one. Vacationing in Martha's Vineyard our host had a super telescope to show us the Rings of Saturn, and yes you could see the rings. Then later when I was looking through it I saw something moving from right to left ... mentioned I could see a plane, they laughed "no planes out there" everyone took a look, explained it was a satellite. I looked again this time it went from a steady horizontal path to a direct shot up, without turning, just shot up and was gone. It had a green, red and white light, one in each corner. No one believed me.

(1) Show this thread

Bill Cooper has been dead for 20 years...

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

I know - it just hurts to actually say it. Part of me was wanting to (momentarily) believe that somehow he wasn’t.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Did u notice Geronimo? I may have missed it if you did!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Nice catch...! Boom💥

(1) Show this thread

Get ready for a MAJOR distraction ⬇️.

Planted “evidence” for use in future PsyOp (they are planning GENERATIONS in advance).

Wow😳Pulling the word "THE" out of a Breaking911 news story is what REALLY clinched for me😂🤣

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Wow! Is there really no way to delete a post/repost done accidentally??? Sheesh Am I just missing something?

(1) Show this thread