WATCH the WATER.

A UFO in the water is a called a USO (unidentified submerged object), and there is a long history (thousandโ€™s of years) of UFOโ€™S being witnessed under, above or near bodies of water.

โ€œI have found evidence that secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world-government which they call the New World Order.โ€

- Bill Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse)

Bill Cooper is/was a โ€œQ CLEARANCE PATRIOTโ€
& name-dropped as being โ€œBIG!โ€ in Q-DROP 782 (someone to pay VERY SERIOUS attention to).

๐Ÿ’I loved Bill Cooper! He was a HUGE factor in my awakening. "Behold a Pale Horse" still holds up as great reading! I still have my original dog-eared paperback! ๐Ÿ‘

I wish the young anons (or those who joined in later in the game) knew what it was like for us back then! Haha No internet. Nothing handed to you easy...or free! You spent years hunting down a single nugget in obscure library stacks & used bookstores. You ordered (and paid dearly for) small pamphlets or stapled hand-typed pages with blurry mimeographed drawings/b & w photos & waited weeks for them to arrive in brown paper wrapping. You always wondered how accurate the information was; you couldn't just jump online & cross-check anything. I had to hide the books from my family - who thought I was a raving lunatic. LOL

Sorry for the slight tangent! I'm just excited - almost giddy at this point. Some people are antsy cuz they've "been waiting for 5 yrs!!" HAHA Imagine those of us who've waited our whole lives! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿธ

Only people mentioned by @LO_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LO_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it