[April 14-15, 1912]
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.

Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?

What is the FED?

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Excellent thread of comments here ...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aDTgqOgs4ykx/

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I also read somewhere that John Jacob Astor was financing Nichola Tesla at the time. Killed MANY birds with one stone!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

JP Morgan. They switched ships. Insurance Fraud... Ppl want everything corrected chop chop.... This has been going on for centuries.......

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana happy to be your 107 on this one!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

JP Morgan owned the titanic which he sabotaged with a slow leak before leaving port, powerful guests opposing the Federal Reserve drowned. nothing is a Coincidence

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

Who’s the man?

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

In the Movie - Cal Hockley, played by Billy Zane.

This man doesn't exist in real life.
I've done a no-so-thorough look into who this Cal Hockley was to represent and couldn't really fine much of substance.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Sunk by a torpedo.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I agree, it was clearly premeditated sabotage
ditto JFK & 911
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vsT4rOS03wXi/

(1) Show this thread

WoW

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FIRST LINE :

I’LL TAKE 4 HONEST BANKERS WHO DIDNT WANT
CABAL BANK FOR 1,000 ALEX

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

The Olympic is the Titanic. Bait amd switch.

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

That guy from cnn also celebrates death in video from Project Veritas charlie whats his face

Was it not the Olympia that they said was the Titanic that went down? That is what I heard. probably got more insurance money. i heard the Olympia had damages on it prior to hitting the iceberg.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Heard the same.
Optical Theatre either way.

(1) Show this thread

my birthday is today (15th in Aus). what a day to be born 🙏🏽

In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication

Happy Birthday 🙂Your sharing it with my husband in Aus also.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication

Happy Bday.. You made it another year! What a time to be alive. congratulations

(7) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Great post JohnQ!
Titanic sinking date
April 15, 1912
Titanic sinks. At 2:20 a.m. on April 15, 1912, the British ocean liner Titanic sinks into the North Atlantic Ocean about 400 miles fron New Foundland.
“Coincidentally” April 15 became our Income TAX deadline. The cabal celebrates death, destruction and deceit.
#WeThePeople have been lied to about almost everything.
#GREATAWAKENING

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Blows my mind, still even though I knew this!

(2) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

on rhe 60th anniversary of the sinking.. I gad 1 of only 2 ever dreams that I was a man.. I was tall & had a brown tweed suitcase of cash, knew it was sinking.. ciaited the radio room & then went to get on a lifeboat ,where I was told” women & children only( by a guy in a ww1 helmet),thats when I looked down & saw i was a man .. only to open the suitcase full of cash & buy a spot.. as i procceded to get onHe daid” No luggage!”& i opened that cash case up & gave him another layer.. then was told to hide behind a woman in a dark blue dress & hat & told to stay low & hide..( Hell of a dream @ 16yrs old 😹😂😹😂😹

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Apparently it wasn't an iceberg, it was a bomb. And it sunk with Astor, Guggenheim and Strauss on board, the main opposition to the proposal for the Federal Reserve banking system. Once the opposition was removed, the Fed was created. Coincidence?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Actually, it sunk after it was struck by a torpedo.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

I wonder what true history looks like?

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

Opposite of what 'the winners' have us believing.
"EVERYTHING is a Rich Man's Trick".

Sheep Know More.

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

very disturbing ... not many could handle the raw truth, its brutal.
These murderous oligarchs must go.

(2) Show this thread

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Tarot by Janine
and
Raven by Janine
At youtube.