I'm curious to know, how many of your immediate family is taking the vaccine? I'm so worried my son, his wife, brother in laws, cousins, good friends and neighbors are all getting the vaccine and posting on fb that they are excited to be getting it. I'm terrified if the things they say are true. I've managed to convince one sister, but even she is wavering because everyone around us is getting it. What's going to happen in the future? I really don't understand this mentality. I feel helpless to stop it.

Only people mentioned by @CaliKarma99 in this post can reply

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Cali Karma to her Publication

I have been very loud and vocal about being against the vaccine.I feel I am blessed that my family has only a few that took it.None of me or my 5 children or 6 grandchildren have taken it.None of my 5 siblings or,their spouses or their children or grandchildren have taken the vaccine.1 spouse of my nephew took the vaccine (teacher)The nephew,her hubby refused ( she banned him to couch for a week).I have 2 elderly Aunts on my moms side that are still with us and they refused the vaccine as have their children.Praise God .I have only 1 Uncle and his wife alive from my fathers side,I have no idea whether they took it ,chances are very slim tho as they live at the top of the hollar on a mountain and rarely leave it.I have a few cousins on dads side that took it but most have not.Thank You Jesus for protecting my family....

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Almost everyone I know is also getting it, or has already gotten it. I tried to convince them not to with my mountain of evidence, unfortunately I hear all too often "If that were true, the news would report it.", or "I trust our Government!". One friend is so happy he got it, he repeatedly tells everyone. Kinda makes me wish I had one of those "I got the Vaccine!" stickers so I could put it right over his mouth. Knowing I can't change people, I had to turn it over to God to keep my sanity. I do pray a lot, as it does get frustrating and lonely sometimes watching people succumb to peer pressure. Very sad, indeed.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Same thing here, I have convinced my mom not to get it but my stepfather got it and had 2 ER trips after for severe dizziness, we can only try so much then pray for the best. Maybe the med beds will become available to reverse it.

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

My 94 year old grandmother and an aunt has gotten it. Also cousins and other aunts and uncles. one cousin has been battling cancer and got it. I hate seeing it and knowing that they believe that it's a good thing. A lot of them work or have worked in the medical field so I know that nothing I say (since I am 'just a cook') will do any good. I pray for them since I can't do much else.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

My whole family has got it Beisdes my sisters kids I believe. Think we are all in the same postion. My mom was the last one I had from taking it but she just got her 2nd shot two days ago. People get really scared for anything medical. We were all taught to trust the medical field and this is what happens. Did what I could for them. Like Q said some people can't be saved

#thestormisuponus Love President Trump #wwg1wga President Trump will be the 19th president of the republic JFKjrVP

😥but my son.... he only got the first shot a few days ago, the 2nd is april 26. i've been praying that something happens that stops this madness. I can't stop crying.

(1) Show this thread

😪