#thestormisuponus Love President Trump #wwg1wga President Trump will be the 19th president of the republic JFKjrVP

I'm curious to know, how many of your immediate family is taking the vaccine? I'm so worried my son, his wife, brother in laws, cousins, good friends and neighbors are all getting the vaccine and posting on fb that they are excited to be getting it. I'm terrified if the things they say are true. I've managed to convince one sister, but even she is wavering because everyone around us is getting it. What's going to happen in the future? I really don't understand this mentality. I feel helpless to stop it.

My 94 year old grandmother and an aunt has gotten it. Also cousins and other aunts and uncles. one cousin has been battling cancer and got it. I hate seeing it and knowing that they believe that it's a good thing. A lot of them work or have worked in the medical field so I know that nothing I say (since I am 'just a cook') will do any good. I pray for them since I can't do much else.

In response Cali Karma to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @aciddesign7875 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Smith, click on at the bottom under it