#thestormisuponus Love President Trump #wwg1wga President Trump will be the 19th president of the republic JFKjrVP

I'm curious to know, how many of your immediate family is taking the vaccine? I'm so worried my son, his wife, brother in laws, cousins, good friends and neighbors are all getting the vaccine and posting on fb that they are excited to be getting it. I'm terrified if the things they say are true. I've managed to convince one sister, but even she is wavering because everyone around us is getting it. What's going to happen in the future? I really don't understand this mentality. I feel helpless to stop it.

My whole family has got it Beisdes my sisters kids I believe. Think we are all in the same postion. My mom was the last one I had from taking it but she just got her 2nd shot two days ago. People get really scared for anything medical. We were all taught to trust the medical field and this is what happens. Did what I could for them. Like Q said some people can't be saved

In response Cali Karma to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

#thestormisuponus Love President Trump #wwg1wga President Trump will be the 19th president of the republic JFKjrVP

😥but my son.... he only got the first shot a few days ago, the 2nd is april 26. i've been praying that something happens that stops this madness. I can't stop crying.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Cali Karma to her Publication

It's craziness. Sending prayers your way for your family to remain healthy. Thats all we can really do at this point.

(1) Show this thread