#thestormisuponus Love President Trump #wwg1wga President Trump will be the 19th president of the republic JFKjrVP

I'm curious to know, how many of your immediate family is taking the vaccine? I'm so worried my son, his wife, brother in laws, cousins, good friends and neighbors are all getting the vaccine and posting on fb that they are excited to be getting it. I'm terrified if the things they say are true. I've managed to convince one sister, but even she is wavering because everyone around us is getting it. What's going to happen in the future? I really don't understand this mentality. I feel helpless to stop it.

I have been very loud and vocal about being against the vaccine.I feel I am blessed that my family has only a few that took it.None of me or my 5 children or 6 grandchildren have taken it.None of my 5 siblings or,their spouses or their children or grandchildren have taken the vaccine.1 spouse of my nephew took the vaccine (teacher)The nephew,her hubby refused ( she banned him to couch for a week).I have 2 elderly Aunts on my moms side that are still with us and they refused the vaccine as have their children.Praise God .I have only 1 Uncle and his wife alive from my fathers side,I have no idea whether they took it ,chances are very slim tho as they live at the top of the hollar on a mountain and rarely leave it.I have a few cousins on dads side that took it but most have not.Thank You Jesus for protecting my family....

In response Cali Karma to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Seekin Thetruth, click on at the bottom under it