If B1d3n really is an actor and he eventually admits it, and states how scary it is that an entire nation could fraudulently elect a made up person the media creates and endorses... it would be a gamechanger. No Voter ID? That's like kindergarten compared to the fact that an actual US President can be elected without knowing his true identity. WTAF?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Cyborgs have been running the country

like Obama

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

https://twitter.com/Day1Trumpet/status/1351880045015478272?s=20

Just getting word out, believe we're back...

https://twitter.com/Day1Trumpet/status/1351880045015478272?s=20

Just getting word out, believe we're back...

What if it is Beau? They have the same name and I believe the ballot said the name with no suffix. Joe's farewell speech was made in front of a podium with Beau's name on it. If it is not him, it could be Jim Carey who has already impersonated Joe on TV.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

That has to Happen soon .... The Cabal will try to take him out as quickly as possible

They will catch on quickly & he will fly abroad

Honest question....... are some people going to be able to function after they find out??? i just think of some people i know and i'm wondering what will happen???

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

Thats what we're here for. We've seen and mapped out the enemy's tactics, now its our job to help normies process the information. Although, a gradual awakening is much easier than a bucket of ice water thrown on your head 🥶

(2) Show this thread

About as scary as the fact that the majority of ppl get their perception of "truth" from their programming device known as the boob tube or idiot box 😬

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Great expose' on the programming capabilities of TV sets
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiARScL9Ek

(1) Show this thread

US Army Veteran and 100% Pro Trump. The Inability to think is our worst vulnerability

In response William Filer to his Publication

no audio

In response William Filer to his Publication

@TahoeBilly Need to find larger photos from various timelines! Good catch!

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Btw, Doq thank you so much for the follow, you know how much Nana loves ya, well more important you have earned, EARNED the RESPECT of so many real patriots.
I know I am pushy sometimes on these plans, but they are the most important thing going forward and your ideas and convictions are solid.
Nana is so happy you are there to show that this plan has been so well thought out even down to the local levels.😘😘😘😘

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

And yet, we knew this was happening and no one would listen. Even members of my own family just shrug and say there is nothing we can do about it. I am now being accused of being the crazy one. I cannot go back to the trance state everyone around me wants me to go back to. I am not going to concede.

In response Deplorable Ann to her Publication

same here...my family thinks I'm delusional 😳

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That would be ultimate cap on fake news' ass!
Were they also not complicit in getting evil Obama elected and helping to hide who he really is?
Question?
What is it gonna take to finally and completely take down the fake news?
Maybe then Da Boss can come out to play!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

It is going to take EXACTLY THAT to wake up all the stupid fooks in this country.

Doq I posted this on your twitter in July!

@doqholiday When will we find out? Will we ever find out? You've opened my mind and many others minds but at somepoint people need to see action. We need to see the words you speak play out. Youre thoughts and ideas are amazing. Now im ready to see them actually happen!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

theres evidence of arrests all over social media. how are you not seeing it? they wont broadcast it on regular front channels. but its there ive watched several arrests already.

(1) Show this thread

No ID period. Still waiting for Barry's actual birth certificate.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

hes not qan actor. he is a clone and he is playing his part...to expose all the corruption.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Do you honestly believe this?

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

I can't wait for the Scooby Doo moment when they take off the mask.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

that would make him the 2nd one, 1st was Keyan.
we been saying its not JB from day 1
i often wondered if it was dome like Depp or Pitt

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

That would blow everyone's fooking mind

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

GhostEzra seems to lean toward the possibility that Bidan might be played by Steve Martin. OMGosh... that would really be a zinger for the public!
@SantaSurfing

Light always overcomes the darkness.

I believe it. Bring in the cast for the final bows and revelations of truth.

In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication

Do you really believe this? How long do you think well have to wait to find out?

(1) Show this thread