Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If B1d3n really is an actor and he eventually admits it, and states how scary it is that an entire nation could fraudulently elect a made up person the media creates and endorses... it would be a gamechanger. No Voter ID? That's like kindergarten compared to the fact that an actual US President can be elected without knowing his true identity. WTAF?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

@doqholiday When will we find out? Will we ever find out? You've opened my mind and many others minds but at somepoint people need to see action. We need to see the words you speak play out. Youre thoughts and ideas are amazing. Now im ready to see them actually happen!

theres evidence of arrests all over social media. how are you not seeing it? they wont broadcast it on regular front channels. but its there ive watched several arrests already.

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I'm calling B.S. Link your evidence

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response joseph hartman to his Publication

are you a bot?

(1) Show this thread

Ive maybe read of some but there hasnt been many posts on any if the platforms like this that im on. What are some of the big name arrests that have been made?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

go to explore and type in arrests in the search engine

(1) Show this thread