Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If B1d3n really is an actor and he eventually admits it, and states how scary it is that an entire nation could fraudulently elect a made up person the media creates and endorses... it would be a gamechanger. No Voter ID? That's like kindergarten compared to the fact that an actual US President can be elected without knowing his true identity. WTAF?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Honest question....... are some people going to be able to function after they find out??? i just think of some people i know and i'm wondering what will happen???

Thats what we're here for. We've seen and mapped out the enemy's tactics, now its our job to help normies process the information. Although, a gradual awakening is much easier than a bucket of ice water thrown on your head 🥶

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it