Only people mentioned by @Peacock6 in this post can reply

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Dates named never happen when stated. Military is in control of the operation, but Mike Lindell's second video has been out for a couple of days now. Maybe that is part of it.

As to the details of the post...who really knows. It sounds good. I haven't lost hope and do believe the Patriots are in full control. Trump will be reinstalled as the legitimate winner of 2020. As to timing, that is in the hands of the military.

We all want Trump back in office and the criminals held accountable for their crimes. We won't stop fighting the insane narrative until it's funished!

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

I second that! 🇺🇸♥️

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Wow, the critical thinking skills on this post are nothing short of baffling... Assuming it has something to do with Q, or military, or specifically Mike.

I saw this last night so I took a while to think about it.

This post could be none of the above. First of all, how would the military get around the country to investigate this? And out of uniform? I dont' think so.

I thought about access to high level persons and being able to get video-I'll make bets there are still Ds around who believe in free and fair elections.

Do you remember the guy who was investigating voter fraud in 2009? Ya, I'm not going to say it here and make it easy-for those people who think that "troop movements" aren't put out on social media-there's a reason why (IF this IS real) was put on 8kun. Because they know conservative sites including this one are being watched. They have an agenda with this message. What that agenda is, only time will tell.

#MAGA#wwg1wga

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Disinformation is necessary.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

but i thought it happend already and we are just watching a movie lol

Hold on guys! Look: more amazing anonymous “i cant tell you who i am” bullshit.

THE GOAL POSTS MOVE AGAIN...... and the sheeple say bahhhh while lining up for their vaccine.

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

It should matter; but these 'ultimatum' posts have a way of failing (ALL of them, really), so don't hold your breath.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Same thing as Jan 20th, Mar 4th, April 1st, April 4th, NOTHING.

Because this entire satanic plan has everyone right where they are supposed to be: confused. God is NOT the author of confusion. He promised a Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist and they are coming fast. Anyone - I mean anyone - in government coming to “fix” things IS part of the plan. Satans plan. Period. God warned us about all of this.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

When April 20th comes around, everybody will forget about this post & there will be a new investigation we can watch. This is ALL DRAMA. At this point we’re all wheels on the bus.

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

😢Wow. Thank you for your service. Undoubtedly many stand in your support.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

The my pillow guy said he has paid HUGE amounts of money to P.I. Firms to do exactly what this posts refers to . Anything is possible nowadays. The snowball has to stop rolling at some point.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

the more of this put into public domain, it boosts the info from lindell, powell and byrne. it should make more aware of the fraud and more wonder how corrupt the judicial system is to not allow evidence to be presented.

more redpilling.

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Not putting all my eggs in the “it’s happening on Easter” basket. There are plenty of great decodes suggesting Easter & Monday are 'big' days. We have had several of these moments and nothing. It’s still happening. We won’t know when. It’ll likely happen when no one suspects because the military never gives away a time and place to an enemy in advance- that means we won’t know either. April 10 Delta coming up as well...you never give an enemy specific dates.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

it also confuses the enemy.

(2) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

IT’s “Habbening”!🙌🏻 🙌🏻 Im believing, no matter what. It WILL be happening.🔥DEADLINES🔥THIS WEEK!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Ya mean believe for the best be prepared for the worst?

(1) Show this thread

More bullshit promises when are americans going to ake up! You might aswell be out there with masks on getting your vaccine because they have caught you via dates & hopium so you do nothing yet you call the masked up sheep the world is fighting apart from america yet we have to wait for america first pfft grow some balls & take action or loose everything!!!!

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Anyone date fagging is wrong. The military does not telegraph their moves to the enemy. No one knows when what will happen. If we know then the enemy knows and can counter attack.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Let this be TRUTH -

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

A. THERE IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO TURN THIS INTEL OVER TO :PRESIDENT TRUMP HIMSELF. TRUMP USED SPACE FORCE TO GET ELECTION PROOF,NOT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. SPACE FORCE HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO AVOID WAR. THIS IS NOT TRUMP TEAM. M.I. IS NOW TRACING

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

A. THERE IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO TURN THIS INTEL OVER TO :PRESIDENT TRUMP HIMSELF. TRUMP USED SPACE FORCE TO GET ELECTION PROOF,NOT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. SPACE FORCE HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO AVOID WAR. THIS IS NOT TRUMP TEAM. M.I. IS NOW TRACING

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Seems to me this evidence should be directed to President Trump and his team.

The problem has never been that there has not been enough evidence. The problem is that the system is corrupt and therefore cannot prosecute the illegalities that have been proven. This message does not seem to take this fact into account.

I think we do best in avoiding this thing with dates. What will save us happens according to God's timeline.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

When a government is completly corrupt, it goes to the Military to investigate and compile the evidence and go to Military courts to decide the outcome. Millitary is to uphold the constitution and protect We The People.

(1) Show this thread

Armed and ready for the Civil War. They are killing us. We are mumbling Trust the Plan. The time to fight was long ago. WAKE UP PEOPLE! This is OUR country. We will prance, dance and skip to DC, drag Congress out by the hair(Thank you James Howard "Jimmy" Woods!)and torch the town all mother fucking night long!

LOVE IT!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

👇👇👇STARTING APRIL 10th, NO LATER THAN APRIL 20th, THIS INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLIC.

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS UNTIL APRIL 4th TO COME CLEAN. THE DOJ HAS UNTIL 12:00 NOON TOMORROW TO COME CLEAN.👇👇👇
👀👀👀👀👀👀

bullshat. it's a fake whitehouse how would they respond lol? you interviewed 5 governors? really? why would a governor submit to an interview with a pi? i hope you're right but I'm calling bs