The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Today matters 4-4! πŸ‘‡

Wow, the critical thinking skills on this post are nothing short of baffling... Assuming it has something to do with Q, or military, or specifically Mike.

I saw this last night so I took a while to think about it.

This post could be none of the above. First of all, how would the military get around the country to investigate this? And out of uniform? I dont' think so.

I thought about access to high level persons and being able to get video-I'll make bets there are still Ds around who believe in free and fair elections.

Do you remember the guy who was investigating voter fraud in 2009? Ya, I'm not going to say it here and make it easy-for those people who think that "troop movements" aren't put out on social media-there's a reason why (IF this IS real) was put on 8kun. Because they know conservative sites including this one are being watched. They have an agenda with this message. What that agenda is, only time will tell.

#MAGA#wwg1wga

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it