How did Dr Fauci know Donald Trump would:

“No doubt face a SURPRISE INFECTIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAK” all the way back in January of 2017?!?!

That was YEARS before COVID-19 was on anyone’s radar. The article goes on to describe a pandemic starting “overseas”. Link to article in comments ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Premeditated murder!!! FAUCI KNEW in advance all about this chaos! Sounds like Fauci has set himself up for a multiple choice,
Firing squad, noose around the neck then hung, or deadly INJECTION! Fauci and his team members are murderer's! For how many years has he been murdering humans?

such a genocidal freak

Fauci is done, he is a deep state bought and paid for puppet

Apple Corp changing Emoji’s to better fit C-19 public narrative 🦇 💉 🦠 ⬇️

+ this to the growing list.

Of course...

so i take it you're not getting
a fauci ouchi 😂😂😂

Too many strategically placed news snippets (surgical precision) about EBOLA/HIV/SARS in recent news cycles (talking heads - mockingbird media - marionettes) for it not to be intentional foreshadowing of upcoming events (revelation of the method - sowing unconscious seeds in our subconscious - stay safe).

“The HARDER they COME the HARDER they FALL, ONE and ALL.” - Jimmy Cliff

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

No wonder they pushed the flu shot so hard - for yrs leading up to 2020 So anyone that had flu shots previous to Covid - are being tested positive, as well, as the PCR test being inaccurate. It's no wonder we have a real mess on our hands, the test was designed to detect pretty much ANYTHING that is past, present, or future - bacterium, virus.. ect ect... chicken pox, measles, previous vaccinations, probably ANYTHING including stds, and auto immune which pretty much the entire population probably has some form of all of the above. Including recent existing or previously contracted cold OR flu.... my personal opinion, is China had something entirely different, that was meant for the United States... Until Trump intervened... I also think, each country was given a different strain and or a mutation of it. According to insiders China received CV-17. Which I can neither confirm or deny obviously.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

Just a little something to add to your file...👊

(1) Show this thread

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

We cannot wait to see this man facing a guillotine

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Hopefully it's not lost on anyone that this "Forum on pandemic preparedness" was being held at Georgetown University .... **THE** **premier** Jesuit institution in the US ... in which vast numbers of those holding the highest offices in our Congress and government agencies have been educated and trained ... be they Roman Catholic or not.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo 😡🤬👹

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Should be forced to ingest a gallon Covishield with a Vaxzevria chaser.