How did Dr Fauci know Donald Trump would:

“No doubt face a SURPRISE INFECTIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAK” all the way back in January of 2017?!?!

That was YEARS before COVID-19 was on anyone’s radar. The article goes on to describe a pandemic starting “overseas”. Link to article in comments ⤵️

No wonder they pushed the flu shot so hard - for yrs leading up to 2020 So anyone that had flu shots previous to Covid - are being tested positive, as well, as the PCR test being inaccurate. It's no wonder we have a real mess on our hands, the test was designed to detect pretty much ANYTHING that is past, present, or future - bacterium, virus.. ect ect... chicken pox, measles, previous vaccinations, probably ANYTHING including stds, and auto immune which pretty much the entire population probably has some form of all of the above. Including recent existing or previously contracted cold OR flu.... my personal opinion, is China had something entirely different, that was meant for the United States... Until Trump intervened... I also think, each country was given a different strain and or a mutation of it. According to insiders China received CV-17. Which I can neither confirm or deny obviously.

Only people mentioned by @MissQTAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss *QT* Anon, click on at the bottom under it