Only people mentioned by @Starseed68 in this post can reply

In response Ginger Alonzo to his Publication

That is so awesome! Wish every retirement center had this benefit!

💙☀️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

I love this! Sometimes, people have to hear it from a source that's not close to them. I keep waiting for my sweet hubby to wake up and stop believing what he is fed on the news. I'm so happy for your family!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

That's awesome. I keep trying to wake my my parents who are in the over 70 crowd, and I'm sure they think I've completely lost my mind. It's nice to see there are some older folks who haven't stopped thinking for themselves.

We spent Easter with our favorite Aunt, Uncle and Cousins yesterday. My 87-year-old Uncle (who also lived in a retirement facility) asked my husband if he knew anything about the seventeenth letter of the alphabet! My husband said yes, I know a lot, but I think you should ask you Niece. We proceeded to have a wonderful conversation. JFK, CIA the Coup D’etat and more. He wanted to know where he could find all the information on Q (kek). He was quite sad to learn that the Durham video was not really Durham. He said he has been waiting years for that report! Where is Durham? There are more Awake in California than you know.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

California has been held hostage for years. We have more patriots Ca. than media leads others to believe. 🇺🇸😎🌴

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

We need more retired Generals speak the truth. Bravo

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I love hearing stuff like this. Bravo.

I have some elderly friends and family that 100% supported Trump but think q is a conspiracy hoax and they believe Biden is ruining America. That's a rough crowd to redpill, let me tell ya!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Don't feel alone. I have at maybe a dozen Trump supporters who believe the same thing. In 4 cases I have shown incontestable evidence to the counter but nope... still zzzzzz. It will resonate when an abrupt wake up call happens.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Awesome news hope my father runs into a red pill soon!But at 79 who knows!

Just a country girl, lovin life and praising God for his many blessings! Trump supporter and American loving patriot! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Don't give up! My grandma is 79 and hasn't been red pilled long

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

What a beautiful awakening for you're family. Well done General.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Hooray!

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Love this!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They are just afraid, afraid to take off masks for fear of being yelled at or worse yet being beat up. This is what the media is doing to older people. I am older but never believed anything I was told until I found the truth myself. I am glad this happened & with someone they can trust.

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

I guess to let those who have been lied to the longest know everything.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

That's great! It will keep her mind occupied if she can find like thinking friends to share with. Here in Florida, some of the expensive retirement communities have the highest rate of STD's in the state (maybe the country)....too much time on their hands. LOL Sorry, now you can't unknow that. 😬

AWESOME!!!!!! 🙏🎉🇺🇸🦅😹

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

FANTASTIC NEWS - The Great Awakening is Coming

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

OMG, is this real?😃

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

My cousins were over last August for a visit, and their 18 year old daughter asked me if I knew about 17, and I said I've been here since the beginning. We talked and shared some videos, and she's well aware of the Covid scam. She's a smart cookie! ❤️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

She sounds very enlightened. Bless you both going forward. Stay in faith

(1) Show this thread