anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

im takin hcq, my meditations never went weirder

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Paula Reichel to her Publication

HCQ has always been the treatment and they all knew it. President Trump tried to get that info to the people and we see what happened there. Thousands have died needlessly under Fauci and the DNC. Google Bill Gates and the God gene. You will quickly understand why they are pushing for it
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spw5nmUrpWA

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

do they have symptoms? i make homemade quinine. the main component in HCQ

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

I saw my doctor a couple of months ago and he told me the same thing. He even had the virus and he was treated with this. None of his patients had any problems and there was no loss of life. Everyone recovered within 3-4 days and he told me he had a patient that was in the eighties wi numerous serious health issues and they recovered perfectly from C19. He said he knew that this virus was a bio-weapon sent to attack us.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...not sure about the pineal gland but there are serious, documented concerns about infertility in women👇🏻
'...Wodarg and Yeadon stated that the Pfizer vaccine blocks a protein that is key in the formation of the placenta in mammals, and they claimed that it’s possible women who receive the vaccine could become INFERTILE.'...sooooo according to the debunking articles out there..."infertile" is NOT the same as "sterilization"...never us mind that that term infertile, dealing with reproductivity, has not been debunked, is truly in and of itself, HIGHLY concerning 🤔

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

GREAT. Thank you so much. I will save this in my files.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Another horrible effect of evil from the vaccine.
Another plan for depopulation

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Also look up Luciferase, that. alone should change their minds All my stuff on it it in Twitterland.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ok, thanks. I've heard a video somewhere and the doc. was saying that the vaccine affected the pineal gland literally numbing the individual of any spirituality. My friend said she didn't believe this was the mark of the beast even after showing her the bill gates patent #. She said you had to accept a number on your forehead. well, what this vaccine does basically is mark the brain separating you from God. I've got to find that video, I wish I would have saved it.

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

where does one get these and learn more?

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Got a lot of my favs on that list!😎

(4) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Tell them to look at the death count.