💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks

...not sure about the pineal gland but there are serious, documented concerns about infertility in women👇🏻
'...Wodarg and Yeadon stated that the Pfizer vaccine blocks a protein that is key in the formation of the placenta in mammals, and they claimed that it’s possible women who receive the vaccine could become INFERTILE.'...sooooo according to the debunking articles out there..."infertile" is NOT the same as "sterilization"...never us mind that that term infertile, dealing with reproductivity, has not been debunked, is truly in and of itself, HIGHLY concerning 🤔

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sal_Redmon in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Another horrible effect of evil from the vaccine.
Another plan for depopulation

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

GREAT. Thank you so much. I will save this in my files.