💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Also look up Luciferase, that. alone should change their minds All my stuff on it it in Twitterland.

Ok, thanks. I've heard a video somewhere and the doc. was saying that the vaccine affected the pineal gland literally numbing the individual of any spirituality. My friend said she didn't believe this was the mark of the beast even after showing her the bill gates patent #. She said you had to accept a number on your forehead. well, what this vaccine does basically is mark the brain separating you from God. I've got to find that video, I wish I would have saved it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

From what I've read the only way to be branded with the mark of the beast is if you sign a contract with Lucifer. But Bill Gates is almost as scary as Lucifer!

My quesiton has always been why, if you can pass this virus by breathing on someone (with a mask on) why are they shoving a 6" rod up your nasel passage and scrap your pineal gland to test for it?? hello????? if it's so contagious use a breathilizer ....................... What's up with this cranium scrape??? what are they damaging? what are they retracting? why is nooone asking this question??

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

That's a great question. Bill Gates is all about depopulation of the human race. The massive death count in NY from the nursing home victimes was a scare tactic. The ventilators are what caused the deaths count to rise by putting people on them that should not have been on them. And of course, being elderly with other medical conditions to where a simple cold would be dangerous to a resident.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you google it or maybe youtube, i dont remember it still shows up. I found it again recently but I dont remember the word search maybe lost god connection or something similar to find it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Another anaon here told me to search bill gates and the god gene. I found a lot there. one video where a woman who took the vaccine and she started saying that they killed God, and she couldn't feel God anymore. The doctors confirm that it does harm the spirituality gene. I can't remember the proper name of that gene tho lol.

(1) Show this thread

try typing in bill gates and god gene maybe?

In response Sooms McGoops to his Publication

Thank you. That was a great idea. I did find a lady talking about the doctor who was warning about the C19 vaccine. This will surely make my friend think a lil more. thanks again. I really appreciate your help.

(1) Show this thread