I kept distance from Q for the most part, not because I thought it was bad, but I already knew this place was rigged since I was a child. I didn't need that jolt really. I kept clear of politics because others had that and I was put off by those calling for One Man To Rule The World, That is Our LORDS Role. God led me to him and Jesus's message, it was His Truths that allowed me to See, I always just Knew what was coming. I dreamed it, I saw it in vision, or it just flowed through me. I am Grateful to God for allowing me to see, and feel the Holy Spirit Physically within me always. He Is Who I Look To Now.

🛐❤️🌍🙏✝️

You can Have This Too. Its Unconditional Agape Love.

GOD Is Not Of THIS WORLD. Come Out of Her SYSTEMS.

#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/KqrqPGt11bA

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you, brother. ❤️🙏🏻 I don’t know who Q is, and at this moment in our battle, I don’t think Q’s identity is the most important thing. But one thing I can tell you with certitude: Q helped me find God again, after being a lost soul for so long.

WWG1WGA

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Q opened Your eyes to question, God led You to Him by His timing for You Personally.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

well done my love!

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

♥️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Beautifully said. Jesus is the Way to the Truth that provides real Life. Like you I rely on the Lord to guide me into truth as He has promised He will. He has led me to various people, articles to read, a song to hear, dreams He has given, visions etc. in my journey which lead me deeper and deeper in my understanding. He is faithful if I pray and ask specifically about something I do not understand. I know when I am understanding correctly because there is peace and rest in my spirit. He said He would guide us into all truth when His Spirit indwells us. His Spirit indwells us when we accept and believe all Jesus has done for us. My memorized life verses are Proverbs 3: 5-8.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️🌍🙏✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread