3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL MILITARY, PATRIOTS FROM THE EVIL ENTITIES AND BRING THEM BACK HOME SAFE AND SOUND!

Q#4198

May 10 is D5.
A week to remember.
Q

Are you ready for BOOM WEEK ?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

did you just refer to yourself in 3rd person gtfo hahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking knock 😩😩😩😂😂😂

what in the actual fuck is this bullshit

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

who’s in the doorway of the helicoptor?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

-This is called " Killing it" Genius man ! : ) Pieces all coming together to paint that picture ....

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thank you so much for posting this. We're having the same train of thought. You know a lot about these numbers, so if you have time, would you kindly take a look at what I recently posted about assassination dates? Would love your input regarding anything else I'm not seeing. Thank you! And if you don't have time, no worries at all! The timing of seeing this caught my attention, and I'm still learning about all this. God bless!!🙏

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Hi - do you collaborate with TronAnon?
if not, you should. Dan listens to his Saturday podcasts & has been sending him proofs too! it's been a freaking roller coaster the last 3-4 episodes where he and Leonidas & Luke Slytalker are asking Dan for specific proofs & he comes through within days. They come via Rick Grennel too.
check him out on Foxhole or Dlive.
If you put it all together you might find even more answers!!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Here is something sick to think about.
MOM = 666
my son figured that out 20 years ago, freaked him out.
DAD = 323
is that one of their numbers too?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

@Hammurabi

OUTSTANDING WORK, AS ALWAYS. Greatly appreciate it.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I found this possibility interesting! I never knew the real story!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Never know but, in the first 2 weeks of April , we have "April Showers".. Maybe it'll turn into a Storm..

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

it will bring May flowers!

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

love what you’ve done, but I think I speak for many that we aren’t getting a BIG BOOM. The feeling is this is gonna be gradual over the long game. The big boom comms are for tthe bad guys in their way of panic of what THEY think might happen.

So, today is 11.3 then.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Or maybe it’s really November 11th. Who knows anymore with the numbers as we can only speculate & find out ALL are wrong again.

(1) Show this thread

113 Days since Last Q-💧#4953

Note 💧#793 > ID: 000000 No. 107

Many '107' Codes Known & Juan 0 Savin has Many Bets due 4.1.2021!

"GO WITH GOD. THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED. Q" = 315 (English Ordinal)
💧#315

In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

love what you’ve done, but I think I speak for many that we aren’t getting a BIG BOOM. The feeling is this is gonna be gradual over the long game. The big boom comms are for tthe bad guys in their way of panic of what THEY think might happen.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Clock Activated so that Time can disappear and reappear as simple Space.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

???? if you have time to explain q is filtered and that looks like a kennedy next to dan ???

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Inside the Q is a magnified image of a Tiffany’s bag which Jackie Kennedy & Melania Trump are/were fans of (Melania gave M OBMA a Tiffany’s box when they met at the White House that caused
q-uite a stir) and I’m not sure who that is next to DS but it DOES look like a Kennedy (good eye). It’s strange adD & I are in pretty serious synch lately (if you look down my time line there are a few examples of me posting something and then him posting the same exact thing a few days to a week later). Whenever he changes his background he usually changes his following count amd it ALWAYS relates to a pertinent Q drop. I hope this answers your q-uestion :)

Love Jesus and my Country. Prayer Warrior. Love President Trump and VP John F. Kennedy Jr Believer in the GREAT AWAKENING! GOD WINS!

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

❤️😘Was going to say KENNEDY too. JFK JR goes every where with POTUS. GEORGE NEWS says "He will follow POTUS every where. George is JFK JR🙏

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

yabadaba-BOOM!
popcorn explosion, on the floor in the air, YES!

it's gonna be a grand EASTER.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

And Saturday is 4-3-2-1 !!! Wonder what could be after that !! I am so ready!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I think you are SO RIGHT - EASTER 2021 is going to be a PATRIOT PASSOVER!

(2) Show this thread