3/16/21 = Hammurabi posts “CLOCK ACTIVATED”
3/31/21 = Dan Scavino ups following count to 793
QD 793 = “CLOCK ACTIVATED.”

Letters on plane: UNITED ST OF AMER
= ANAGRAM for STORM DUE - FATE

Tiffany box in door (Cross/Biblical)
3/31 = Occult Number = 13 Illuminati bloodlines 3x13=39 = number of Bilderberg members etc
Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation = "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

SONIC KA-BOOMERANGS IMMINENT

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

yabadaba-BOOM!
popcorn explosion, on the floor in the air, YES!

it's gonna be a grand EASTER.

And Saturday is 4-3-2-1 !!! Wonder what could be after that !! I am so ready!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

WOWOWOW! Great catch! That is a pretty SERIOUS countdown! I’ve been thinking a lot about Easter being the time of Jesus’ Resurrection and how that word just looks and feels so much like the word Re-Election (that’s the ‘activation’ I’m praying for. I appreciated every single moment of DJT being in office (officially) and now that he’s not ‘officially’ I really feel it trying to weigh me down but I have faith (so, so, so) so much faith I just KNOW Redemption, Justice & Truth (& re-election) have to be right around the corner :)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

totally jazzed AMEN TO THAT!

(1) Show this thread

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

OMG. !!!!

what's after that? well like 4/4 EASTER, and POTUS said a year ago something remarkably delicious about Easter.

it's happening!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Remarkably delicious huh ... I didn't remember that one - Thanks! Excited!

(1) Show this thread