1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DJT TURNED IN FINAL PAPER WORK ON 1/19/2021’
USA INC. IS DONE !! 1871’ CONSTITUTION IS DONE !
WHY ARE COURTS STILL OPEN ? WHY NO PUBLIC NOTIFICATION OF MARTIAL LAW ? WHY IS MSN NOT REPORTING THIS ? WE KNOW WHY !!!!!

Please take a look at this. DJT is working with Xi, Putin, Modi to rid the world. He is already the Commander in Chief of nearly ALL militaries. They all surrendered. In london he was inspecting HIS guards.
https://intothelight.news/files/2020-07-03-trump-versus-establishment.php

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stevie in this post can reply

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

I had not seen this Link Yet!

Thanks for sharing! It sums up that video by Charlie Freak showing his entire Trip Around the World, with Melania!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

The actual original source was from 3days 3nights over on Twit a back in 2018 I think. DJT has been Commander in Chief of Militaries for a while. Just need more to wake up now.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Martin Geddes calls the leadership of the corporation
"a political booby prize" lol

https://www.martingeddes.com/how-the-bidan-show-is-saving-america-and-the-world/

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

I CALL IT BYE:DEN -HARRIS SHIT SHOW,
PRESIDENT OF NOTHING 😊

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Thank you for Sharing!! I started getting Martin’s emails when I signed up in early March!

I must have missed sering this one!

THIS ARTICLE IS the GREATEST E V E R SUMMARY OF OUR REAL REALITY and the PLAN TO SAVE HUMANITY! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@martingeddes Thank you! 😘❤️

(3) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

this excellent info originally came from 3Days3Nights' thread on twit,
then was appropiriated without giving credit by Charlie Freak
and on from there...
but whatever, it's Great News !!! 🙏🙏🙏 Praise God !!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is an excellent outline of all that has happened. President Trump is an amazing person and Gods hand is clearly upon Him.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I tend to agree.

China treated Trump to dinner in the Forbidden City, they made Obama get out of AF 1 by the rear door.

EVERY country has its deep state, every country has to fumigate them - then prevent them regrowing.

I believe Putin did this first - which is why the monsters hate him with such a passion.

I hope this can be brought to a conclusion soon... 2024 is too long - there will be no country left - and once folk get the nano jab - there will be no hope for freedom, as they will be receiving their orders direct from the deep state monsters.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

It’s just a matter of time, picking up and disposing of the last dregs legally, whilst waking as many people up as possible in the process.
Soon I Pray.

(1) Show this thread