DJT TURNED IN FINAL PAPER WORK ON 1/19/2021’
USA INC. IS DONE !! 1871’ CONSTITUTION IS DONE !
WHY ARE COURTS STILL OPEN ? WHY NO PUBLIC NOTIFICATION OF MARTIAL LAW ? WHY IS MSN NOT REPORTING THIS ? WE KNOW WHY !!!!!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

IT IS TRUE DONALD J. TRUMP WAS THE LAST PRESIDENT OF USA INC. !!
HE WILL RETURN AT#19. !! PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC UNDER THE 1776-1787 CONSTITUTION

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Yes he was THE LAST PRESIDENT of the USA as propesized BUT he will be the 19th President of the Republic after (U.S.Grant 18th)
Still time travelling ..... PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE.

(1) Show this thread

This is a movie. He is trying to show people how they were running the world and the plans they had for us. That is why they keep saying You can’t tell people, you have to show them. So THIS never happens again.

Please take a look at this. DJT is working with Xi, Putin, Modi to rid the world. He is already the Commander in Chief of nearly ALL militaries. They all surrendered. In london he was inspecting HIS guards.
https://intothelight.news/files/2020-07-03-trump-versus-establishment.php

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Martin Geddes calls the leadership of the corporation
"a political booby prize" lol

https://www.martingeddes.com/how-the-bidan-show-is-saving-america-and-the-world/

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

I had not seen this Link Yet!

Thanks for sharing! It sums up that video by Charlie Freak showing his entire Trip Around the World, with Melania!

(5) Show this thread

Thank you for posting this. I hope the folks who are gettin restless, frustrated and angry will read it. Indeed, so much more could be said: reminders of what has already happened and news of what is currently happening and all the images and videos of how fake the Biden administration is. Weiner's laptop, Hilary's emails, Pelosi's laptop, Hunter's laptop, Weinstein's singing, Epstein's records, Ghislaine's testimony and so much more. When they said "We have it all" it is obvious that they meant it. It takes a while to rescue all the children and destroy tunnels in the US and across the world. I read that 17 countries are involved with the US, in this military effort, this WW3 which may be written down in history as one of the shortest wars, yet people are impatient and think it could have been done better.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Regardless of the trolls and bots, my belief is good ones are handling all this bs. YEP.

In response Every Time to her Publication

can you prove this? otherwise its just false hope

(2) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

[THEY] are FOOKED!
#wwg1wga

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

IF DURHAM DOES HIS JOB THEY ARE 💥💥

(1) Show this thread