God save us, I never saw someone (close to me) so excited to snag a set of appointments to go be injected with poison 😳 We cannot save them all... πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I know....most of my close relatives and many close friends were estactic to get an appt to be jabbed. Nothing I could say to stop them...just pray for them. I have this fear that they are all doomed. 😳

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I fear for their physical well-being, their overall mental health, and many things that make me wonder if we can even manage to have a healthy exchange of differing opinions ever again. Strange times indeed. Without a big faith in God I would be entirely lost and feeling alone right now. I am not alone and we the people (over here) are not wrong... so thankful for my virtual family struggling with the same issues.

(1) Show this thread

It is stunning to me how excited they are and how condescending to those of us who don't want it.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And THERE it is... if I dont get the vaccine then Im part of the problem and we will never officially beat this virus 🀬

I am not going silently into the night and I am not caving into tyrrany.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

They have made their choice come what may.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I know, it just puts a pit in my stomach and I cannot shake the feeling. Putting this up to Our Lord for better keeping.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

But the free doughnut… In case you didn’t have diabetes already. They’re not even that good and they’re tiny