Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

God save us, I never saw someone (close to me) so excited to snag a set of appointments to go be injected with poison 😳 We cannot save them all... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

They have made their choice come what may.

I know, it just puts a pit in my stomach and I cannot shake the feeling. Putting this up to Our Lord for better keeping.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Same, I hope He makes the distinction between lost souls and no souls. I worry about my family. I worry for your family. I worry for the deceived innocents. Serenity and prayer.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Every day, I add a prayer for truth, freedom, grace, and divine protection for all good leaders, patriots, and innocents. I rebuke evil and trust that God wins all meaningful battles. God Bless you and your family as well 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread