Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

God save us, I never saw someone (close to me) so excited to snag a set of appointments to go be injected with poison 😳 We cannot save them all... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I know....most of my close relatives and many close friends were estactic to get an appt to be jabbed. Nothing I could say to stop them...just pray for them. I have this fear that they are all doomed. 😳

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I fear for their physical well-being, their overall mental health, and many things that make me wonder if we can even manage to have a healthy exchange of differing opinions ever again. Strange times indeed. Without a big faith in God I would be entirely lost and feeling alone right now. I am not alone and we the people (over here) are not wrong... so thankful for my virtual family struggling with the same issues.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I feel the same and I thank God, these patriots and this feeling in my gut and my heart, that we are not wrong, every day! Keep the faith friend, these are indeed the strangest of times, we can't be done fast enough for me. ❤️👍😊

(1) Show this thread