Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I hope the white hats hijacked the experimental biological agent. My parents get their second dose Wednesday. My uncles,2 brothers, and sister are all "vaxxed". I stand to lose my extended family if not. πŸ˜­πŸ‘€πŸ™

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

i am the only one in my family left unvaxxed. So praying there is something we don’t know.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™I think it is only my own husband and kids in my family left unvaxxed. I am with you. Blessings to yoh!

you

Yep - it's just me and my daughter left. But I had "COVID" and but for me it was no more than a cold, headache and loss of taste for a month. I also have a seizure disorder and I refuse to take some experimental vaccine when they don't even know what causes my seizures (personally, I think it was from vaccines when I was 12 - since my seizures started 2 weeks after. No known cause and a complete mystery to my doctors.) I have passed on vaccines since.

Blessings to you as well!

Only people mentioned by @JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it