Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

and Pence led the team.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

would be very funny if tbe vaccine was HCQ, lol

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I loved it!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I hope and pray!💯

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I believed it was placebo; I wanted to believe that because my kid went and got vaxxed. Just when I thought I couldn’t love Donald Trump more.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I am hoping it's a placebo too; my son also got the vax.

(1) Show this thread

ive heard from a reliable source that the vaccines are placebos

In response Amy Mostella to his Publication

Are people dying from them or not?

(1) Show this thread

I hear yes-Im praying that is true! 💃💃

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

ive felt for a while now thats whites hat are in control of the vax. Desantos is pushing it out hard he wouldnt be doing it to kill people. probably akd ounce of B12

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

alot of people down here get b12 fusions.. lol they even come to our office. Simply just a bunch of vitamins in a IV bag

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

If THAT's provably true....WHERE DO I GET MY "JAB"??? LOL

(2) Show this thread

Thank God

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Drs. are recommending ... crazy

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

i hope and pray you are right!

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Let's hope it comes to a screeching halt!

Look at Health Impact News. Lots of people dying from the vaccine. Or look at VAERS. Thousands of deaths reported.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

The problem with that is, that information may be 'doctored'.....you just don't know, anymore, who to trust.....and for me, that means I trust no one, and I'm not taking any vaccine until they come with a gun and say I must.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I agree, we are using [their] agenda2030 to save the children, stop the indoctrination, weave [them] out, expose the very invested infection world wide, to take back it ALL really, winning have won, still a long way to go, and it will all take its time I think. God bless this liberation from [them]

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo NOW
still not taking a vaccine nope 👎

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I hope the white hats hijacked the experimental biological agent. My parents get their second dose Wednesday. My uncles,2 brothers, and sister are all "vaxxed". I stand to lose my extended family if not. 😭👀🙏

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

all my love and prayers i am losing all my family too. they have turned their backs on me and my family BUT IT STILL HURTS!!!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

i am the only one in my family left unvaxxed. So praying there is something we don’t know.

(2) Show this thread

Country living / Grow your own food/ Truth- let`s get it out there! / Dark to light!

USA vaccine related deaths are higher in 3 month this year compared to 10 years total! That is only USA. From my country, hearing deaths after vaccines every week. People are dying after the shots in lots! How is it a white hat op?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Country Anon to her Publication

[they] were notorious in manipulating "statistics"
maybe _both_ sides are....

We Have To Have FAITH

Remember! You are watching a movie.

This is not a game.
We are in WWIII -- an info war -- for the good of all humanity.

(1) Show this thread

Praying it’s a placebo. My parents got them💔😭

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

It is gene therapy.
Trump took antibiotics

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I'm searching to see if the vacs have changed from evil hand to good.
Hope so

(3) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

I'm not sure, as there have been a lot of vaxx-deaths, and I talked to someone yesterday whose mom was a recent victim. Check out RFK Jr.'s research for reference.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dr Doubtchie is a complete moron and Dr Birx needs to see a Dentist Pronto. Just saying DOQ

prove it

i pray ti the good Lord they did!

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Still NOT chancing it -- NO VAXX

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I agree with that

(1) Show this thread