Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I hope the white hats hijacked the experimental biological agent. My parents get their second dose Wednesday. My uncles,2 brothers, and sister are all "vaxxed". I stand to lose my extended family if not. πŸ˜­πŸ‘€πŸ™

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

i am the only one in my family left unvaxxed. So praying there is something we don’t know.

πŸ™πŸ™I think it is only my own husband and kids in my family left unvaxxed. I am with you. Blessings to yoh!

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

you

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Yep - it's just me and my daughter left. But I had "COVID" and but for me it was no more than a cold, headache and loss of taste for a month. I also have a seizure disorder and I refuse to take some experimental vaccine when they don't even know what causes my seizures (personally, I think it was from vaccines when I was 12 - since my seizures started 2 weeks after. No known cause and a complete mystery to my doctors.) I have passed on vaccines since.

Blessings to you as well!

(1) Show this thread