Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump made it known today that Fauci and Birx are criminals.

To me it sounds like white hats hijacked the vaccine operation.

I hope the white hats hijacked the experimental biological agent. My parents get their second dose Wednesday. My uncles,2 brothers, and sister are all "vaxxed". I stand to lose my extended family if not. πŸ˜­πŸ‘€πŸ™

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

i am the only one in my family left unvaxxed. So praying there is something we don’t know.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™I think it is only my own husband and kids in my family left unvaxxed. I am with you. Blessings to yoh!

(1) Show this thread

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ™

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

all my love and prayers i am losing all my family too. they have turned their backs on me and my family BUT IT STILL HURTS!!!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Michele G.. to her Publication

I wanted to say somthing to my mom about the vax but they are not interested. and she won't see me this week because we were "exposed" to the virus. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I have over 90 articles and videos explaning why the experimental biological agent is bad.
blessing on you as we navigate this crazy time!

(1) Show this thread