What if Trump's vaccine is just liquid HCQ?

🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

and the military tested the others for efficacy & found nothing but a load of gene altering, dangerous chemicals to eventually use as proof against the deep state in tribunals

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

my thoughts exactly

Love my Country. Love My President (Trump). Love (most) people..Love Animals...Love Nature ..HATE what has happened to the USA. PRAY.

maybe some medical person could analyze a vial.....?

But I still won't take it until we know exactly what is in it.

The US Army is in charge of vaccine distribution. The US Army has extensive research and development of vaccines. The US Army is sworn to protect We The People.
I will go with Trump HCQ vaccine for $500, Doc.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

So which Vax is Trumps VAX????

(1) Show this thread

In container ships on both sides of the USA.....what I was thinking..

Epic

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

Thats what I have been speculating for some time now.....

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

how do you know, untill it’s too late?? so far there’s bad stuff in all of them, or so we’ve seen on this platform.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

DJT did not say he was vaccinated, he said they got a "shot"
words matter

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

He said it was both the cure and the vaccine...

Trump Did take HCQ Which is considered a vaccine He never said what he took just that he was vaccinated

MIL handling distribution this whole time. Bad boys can make their own poison vaxx, and MIL swapped it out for something either good or innocuous - kinda been my working theory this whole time.

in the process, evidence is captured and secured, and the people at large aren’t harmed.

remember, both sides have crisis actors re: vaxx deaths and illness

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

both sides have crisis actors!
omg
slipped right by me
feels TRUE

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I had the theory until I personally know 3 people sick immediately after. one had a stroke and one died.

(2) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

That is what I have been praying for.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Always wondered this, but then what about all the independent reports on the deaths? And horrible as it is, only way for people to wake up to Big Pharma is by showing them the truth... I don't know. It's a tough decision. Nearly all my family has had it. I'm in the UK, so maybe our one is the poisonous one after all. I'll pass anyway, more worried about the 'shedding' by the vaxed than anything else.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have inlaws who were persuaded by their kids i to take the first...reacted badly on arm and didnt go for second one. confirmed benign they would finally stop worrying over ill advised 1st dose tbey took.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

why are people dying and having reactions?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

New batches are different from the one's produced before Juanuary 20th.

(1) Show this thread

😏 Possibly. But I’ll stay away anyway personally. I’ve got the HCQ protocol already ordered if I catch the Wuhan flu, which isnt any worse than a normal flu and nothing to fear.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Really Doq?!? Smh..... I guess the joke is on all of us, huh.

I’ve been hoping it’s either that or a placebo instead of an mRNA.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i wouls sleep better for sure!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Friend: You get vaxed? I’m on my second one!
Me: Nope-On the HCQ.
Friend: HCQ doesnt work.
Me: 🙄

VINDICATION!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Your friend has a long road ahead.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

What if its switched ... Modern and Phizer are the ones to fear ... Has Trump named his?

Then my prayers would be answered 🙏🙏🙏

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

But people are dying from it, I really don't get why he is touting it as world-saving.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

Prove it? I havent heard of anyone I know dying from it. Ive seen reports by the MSM. Thats it.

(1) Show this thread