Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What if Trump's vaccine is just liquid HCQ?

🀣🀣🀣

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

But people are dying from it, I really don't get why he is touting it as world-saving.

Prove it? I havent heard of anyone I know dying from it. Ive seen reports by the MSM. Thats it.

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I work for a Nursing facility- I do medical charts of these patients. Im working on a lsit now that have took the vaccine then died and death cerft is noted. I have also see many allergic reactions to it. i do about 400 patients a month - they have push this CV on these nursing home! IDK WHY Cooper of NC is NOT invested- he did the same thing as Cumo did

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

16 people i know took the vax & died yet i don't know anyone who died of covid this is in the UK

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

16 people i know took the vax & died yet i don't know anyone who died of covid this is in the UK

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Me either-It’s always,”I know someone who’s great, great aunt betty died from it.”
If people HAVE died from it-its very tragic..I just dont know anyone personally, or even one degree removed from my circle..idk..πŸ€”

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

several elderly people I know have died within 2 weeks of getting it... That was the Pfizer one. Maybe his is one of the more recent ones?

oh wait NOW we're going to prove things? this is rich. YOU prove it's liquid HCQ... I'll wait.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response John Anon to his Publication

I asked a question.

You made a statement.

HUGE difference.

(1) Show this thread