Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I used to work in education and cannot agree more! One of the things I told my friend is we need to stop focusing on is standardized testing and focus more on critical thinking and emotional learning. In other words, we teach kids how to manage their emotions and not react based on emotions like fear. If we help raise these kids vibrations so they believe they can accomplish anything, then it will be very difficult to brainwash them because they will always have hope and have methods to remove emotions blocking hope!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JimBob1899 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

The education system must first get rid of "common core" which is just another name for "commUNIST core." Next education must focus on teaching HOW to think, not WHAT to think. Logical, problem solving thinking is what promotes learning. Also common sense and looking at the evidence presented, facts not distorted with emotion is also an important aspect of learning that serves a person well throughout life.

negative emotions do not exist in 5d consciousness. we wil the battle with evil by default with 5d consciousness. the earth is transitioning to 5d. those that do not keep up or have evil intentions will be left powerless.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Amen!!! I taught 1/2 mile north of Detroit for 34 years. My last few years I'd bring my sound bowls and push for meditation. It didn't go over well to say the least.
But, I am envisioning this new enlightened system.

Alice Bailey trust published the first "eductional books" for education, i.e. the criteria and books to follow. They were first known as Lucifer Trust, they still publish under Lucius Trust for the UN, her ties with Albert EVIL Pike are of note, and the library dedicated to him in DC.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Frog in boiling water scenario. NOW they are teaching boys they can be girls and vice versa the baphomet tranny crap they do to their own. Like the insider said, if they will sacrifice their own, what do you think they really want for humanity, i.e. the great reset they mentioned, that means US. AND them trying all that shit minus most of us terra firma or otherwise, open pedo occult shit at the UN they want ALL that. FACTS>

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes