Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I used to work in education and cannot agree more! One of the things I told my friend is we need to stop focusing on is standardized testing and focus more on critical thinking and emotional learning. In other words, we teach kids how to manage their emotions and not react based on emotions like fear. If we help raise these kids vibrations so they believe they can accomplish anything, then it will be very difficult to brainwash them because they will always have hope and have methods to remove emotions blocking hope!

negative emotions do not exist in 5d consciousness. we wil the battle with evil by default with 5d consciousness. the earth is transitioning to 5d. those that do not keep up or have evil intentions will be left powerless.

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it