Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes! well overdue

They have been left wing indoctrination centers for, at minimum, 50 years. Just sayin.

I used to work in education and cannot agree more! One of the things I told my friend is we need to stop focusing on is standardized testing and focus more on critical thinking and emotional learning. In other words, we teach kids how to manage their emotions and not react based on emotions like fear. If we help raise these kids vibrations so they believe they can accomplish anything, then it will be very difficult to brainwash them because they will always have hope and have methods to remove emotions blocking hope!

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

negative emotions do not exist in 5d consciousness. we wil the battle with evil by default with 5d consciousness. the earth is transitioning to 5d. those that do not keep up or have evil intentions will be left powerless.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

The education system must first get rid of "common core" which is just another name for "commUNIST core." Next education must focus on teaching HOW to think, not WHAT to think. Logical, problem solving thinking is what promotes learning. Also common sense and looking at the evidence presented, facts not distorted with emotion is also an important aspect of learning that serves a person well throughout life.

(5) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

AGREE 100%