My son just awakened from a dream where mass arrests were happening. That might not look like news but that's because you don't know my son. Good morning Patriot. ☕️
Action! 🎬

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I hope so. We're all beyond weary, especially those of us who have known about all of this for decades.

yes 🙌🙌

ouiii 😎action

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

You are the King of Memes today my friend!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Darn, the only things my son tells me dreams about is playing basketball with godzilla and being a super hero.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

Lol! I hear about the Paw Patrol dreams too, fyi.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Arrests and quick post-tribunal executions.....
EVIL. MUST. AND. WILL. BE. ERADICATED.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is AWESOMENESS!
GOOD TO HEAR!

Nana woke up twice from dreams hearing voices & talking last night.
The first one made me extremely happy as a voice was in my ear that whispered, " You have your life"
So excited to hear that, I know what I have been trying to manifest.

The next dream I woke up saying, " There is your answer now look back at the question and know"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nice share Nana. Listened to the channel bit you posted earlier- so good. I think that was you. This speeding train isn't stopping for anyone! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

I hope so...the troops are weary

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

God Bless.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Your son is very intuitive! Good Morning, sweet friend! ☕️🇺🇸