πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

My son just awakened from a dream where mass arrests were happening. That might not look like news but that's because you don't know my son. Good morning Patriot. β˜•οΈ
Action! 🎬

That is AWESOMENESS!
GOOD TO HEAR!

Nana woke up twice from dreams hearing voices & talking last night.
The first one made me extremely happy as a voice was in my ear that whispered, " You have your life"
So excited to hear that, I know what I have been trying to manifest.

The next dream I woke up saying, " There is your answer now look back at the question and know"

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nice share Nana. Listened to the channel bit you posted earlier- so good. I think that was you. This speeding train isn't stopping for anyone! πŸ™πŸ»

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am so excited from what I have learned today, explains so much of what has been happening to me, you can not wipe the smile off my face. Pure joy!
Had to earn some coins the last 2 days, where are we on this negative political crap?
We need to move that train on it is falling behind.
We have shit to do!
Exciting stuff, creating stuff, loving stuff!
Nana is like a kid in a candy shop, cant we just get on with the candy?

(1) Show this thread