Witnessing the changing of the world into a better place because of the love President Donald J. Trump has for the people of this earth.

It's all in the small print !

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response SUZY 676 to her Publication

Do your own research and apply logical thinking.
#Sovereignty#AxTheVaxx

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

🙏 to u and your family. dam my mom and dad just got the j&j vacs,i pray they r fine i warned and begged them not 2 i am praying also 4 them.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Same here. Can't believe they took it. Praying every day

i am so sorry 4 your loss,its madness so very unnessasary' all 4 power and money. i will keep u in my prayers 🙏

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

@17frogs@carpenter -Appreciate both of you! To clarify this video and sad loss is not mine... both of my parents refuse vaccines.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Good for your parents. Can't believe my partents took it. They refused to vaccanate us kids all through our lives! Vouchers all through school... Then this. I just don't get it! WTF is so scarey?

(1) Show this thread