Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The border is becoming to big to control. Watch for FF. They MUST get eyes off the border. I myself am going to pound the border hard. Keep your focus.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

The trap was set. Military have been on the border for over a month now. Look at supply mission flights. White hats in control.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I have no idea how to look at supply mission flights?

But this suggestion definitely makes me wonder. It being a trap makes a lot of sense. We know that the head of the snake is cut off, but there are many minions to round up, and we know Mexico needs/wants help with cleanup of Cartels... I will try to sort through what I can of border stories and locations of mass crossing to see.

Any pointers to sites with good source info are welcome. I'll likely start with the official government bureaus. Also I vaguely recall that Q has often said to watch Southern Cal, not TX... need to check drops.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

My favorite source of info on flights are MonkeyWerx on youtube and myself. You can download a few different apps as well as use websites. I think the one I use cost me $5 a year but I do not put one above another so I won't list its name. You can find youtube videos on them as well as just duck duck go searches. I watch monkey because he just gives me the Special Forces Contractor vibe. I've known many of those people and he just seems to have all the same mannerisms. I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Yes, Monkey Werx has been my main source for looking at mil movements. Was following him back on twitter too, but I think the one here is maybe a fake account. I've gone to the site he uses, but don't have enough skill to detect normal traffic from unusual. He seems pretty straight-forward and doesn't overdo the speculation, so I've found him fairly reliable.
The P8s he's watching lately off the FL coast have me puzzled. They're patrolling over fairly shallow waters from Jax and south of there. Doesn't seem like an area where it would be hard to find a stealth sub, yet he implied that there were so many P8s over the past 2 weeks because they keep losing track of one there? The deeper waters are fairly far from the North Florida coast... Anyway, not sure what to make of it, but neither is he.

I'll do a post on this. It has been going on for some time now. There is more than one.

OK, watching his newest update from 3 hours ago... Will look forward to your insights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAokcUzJbmk

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3 22 21 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

Just finished it and boy was there a ton of stuff like always. Going to do a post.

Didn't realize he used a q pic for his illustration. Many more pics of " black hole " or kilo class subs. Looks like they "lost" the sub around 3/16, per this story...
https://smenews.org/amp/2021/03/21/nato-loses-russias-black-hole-submarine-in-mediterranean-sea/

He was showing the P8s patrolling upriver on the St Johns though. That river is only 19-21 feet deep, which is because they dredge the channel to that depth for the oil barges that go as far as Sanford. The sub draft is 6.2m when it's not submerged... Even the mouth of the river in Jax only gets as deep as 30'. So if they're looking for anything inland, they must be watching small craft they think transferred something... fwiw, i double checked the depths on this map, though I've boated the length of the river and knew it anyway. usa.fishermap .org/depth-map/saint-johns-river-fl/

What if there are tunnels under the water?

Ye, saw your new post right after I made this one. Weird thought.
Also starting to wonder about the highway work all summer... Sinking huge pylons... pounding all night. One of the local rivers / spring systems that feeds into the St Johns system is going dry and never did until the construction work. Not clear if it's sediments or what. Could be groundwater disturbances due to some kind of tunneling activity. Other areas nearby also having issues with water. It has also caused changes in ground vibrations and in sound carrying. So maybe something is going on.

You're implying some really, really huge tunnels though... that sub is minimum of 30-40' diameter plus its tower... and need space for the water to move around it without excessive turbulence... I just don't know... and could planes detect something that's in a tunnel?

Those kind of tunnels are easier than you think to create, much easier. and Lidar and sound waves can detect objects moving if they disturb the bottom through vibration. In the shallower tunnels the pressure of being moved through would be enough to do that I would think.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

What do you think about the last paragraph of the particular story I linked? I included that one because of the faked "suicide" of the engineer. ( at least given the short description, sure looks suspicious). Was that when the cabal got the technology for their own use?
and now, of course, they'd want an actual russian manufactured one to frame them. Like how novichuk was used on Novalny... almost like a signature... hard to believe he survived it if it was a real poisoning.
Russia still has many rogue elements, for sure, even though I don't think the official government is looking for trouble with us.

I think you nailed it. Russia does not want to play stupid games with us because they have no need for stupid prizes. The rouges out there, which there are many, are looking to increase their world standing. I think Ukraine is a major player in much of this. But in my honest opinion I think our most dangerous foes are the U.K. and N.Z. I think they are pulling puppet strings. I believe the English Empire is bigger than we have ever known it to be.

(1) Show this thread