The border is becoming to big to control. Watch for FF. They MUST get eyes off the border. I myself am going to pound the border hard. Keep your focus.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

She just told me the children at the border was not the United States problem. Her post talks about how awake she is and saving the children and I’m furious. I can’t even believe somebody would actually have that mentality If people aren’t for the children then they are for the devil.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I agree totally. The reason they want to harm children is because they have the closest connection to God. This makes them so jealous they will do anything to destroy all the goodness the children have.

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

The trap was set. Military have been on the border for over a month now. Look at supply mission flights. White hats in control.

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

In response Army Strong to her Publication

I personally don't believe there are thousands or even a hundred people trying to cross. Just a handful of people wearing BIDEN teeshirts, enough to fill the minimum purchase at a printing company. Optics.

(2) Show this thread