Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The border is becoming to big to control. Watch for FF. They MUST get eyes off the border. I myself am going to pound the border hard. Keep your focus.

Only people mentioned by @ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

In response Army Strong to her Publication

I personally don't believe there are thousands or even a hundred people trying to cross. Just a handful of people wearing BIDEN teeshirts, enough to fill the minimum purchase at a printing company. Optics.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

The trap was set. Military have been on the border for over a month now. Look at supply mission flights. White hats in control.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

White Hats in control or White Hats divided?
We voted and we were thrown under the bus.
Excuses are absolutly ridiculous.
Then Trump promotes the vaccine.
Anyone else questioning Everyone at this point?
People with power do as they want.
To make excuses as to why the election favored Biden was a sellout.
People can claim that they are anything,
Deception is running wild.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I have no idea how to look at supply mission flights?

But this suggestion definitely makes me wonder. It being a trap makes a lot of sense. We know that the head of the snake is cut off, but there are many minions to round up, and we know Mexico needs/wants help with cleanup of Cartels... I will try to sort through what I can of border stories and locations of mass crossing to see.

Any pointers to sites with good source info are welcome. I'll likely start with the official government bureaus. Also I vaguely recall that Q has often said to watch Southern Cal, not TX... need to check drops.

(2) Show this thread