Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The border is becoming to big to control. Watch for FF. They MUST get eyes off the border. I myself am going to pound the border hard. Keep your focus.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

The trap was set. Military have been on the border for over a month now. Look at supply mission flights. White hats in control.

I have no idea how to look at supply mission flights?

But this suggestion definitely makes me wonder. It being a trap makes a lot of sense. We know that the head of the snake is cut off, but there are many minions to round up, and we know Mexico needs/wants help with cleanup of Cartels... I will try to sort through what I can of border stories and locations of mass crossing to see.

Any pointers to sites with good source info are welcome. I'll likely start with the official government bureaus. Also I vaguely recall that Q has often said to watch Southern Cal, not TX... need to check drops.

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

My favorite source of info on flights are MonkeyWerx on youtube and myself. You can download a few different apps as well as use websites. I think the one I use cost me $5 a year but I do not put one above another so I won't list its name. You can find youtube videos on them as well as just duck duck go searches. I watch monkey because he just gives me the Special Forces Contractor vibe. I've known many of those people and he just seems to have all the same mannerisms. I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Yes, Monkey Werx has been my main source for looking at mil movements. Was following him back on twitter too, but I think the one here is maybe a fake account. I've gone to the site he uses, but don't have enough skill to detect normal traffic from unusual. He seems pretty straight-forward and doesn't overdo the speculation, so I've found him fairly reliable.
The P8s he's watching lately off the FL coast have me puzzled. They're patrolling over fairly shallow waters from Jax and south of there. Doesn't seem like an area where it would be hard to find a stealth sub, yet he implied that there were so many P8s over the past 2 weeks because they keep losing track of one there? The deeper waters are fairly far from the North Florida coast... Anyway, not sure what to make of it, but neither is he.

(1) Show this thread