A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal@TiffanyR369@DanUSCG@WhiteBunnyQ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

We love you#FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

A few months ago I watched some in depth documentaries about the Romanovs leading up to their tragic deaths. With absolutely no one giving me a hint I noticed that young beautiful Tatiana Romanov looked remarkably like our beautiful first lady, Melania. So, I am very excited that you posted this.

Thank you for this! new rabbit hole! My client says Maria, aka, Anastasia, name was switched, as he said... The name Maria is plain... He claims to be her grandson Eddie, He has the storiesof her journey... I cant wait to share this with him!!!

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PattiCakeQTPatriot in this post can reply

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Wow, that's very exciting. I watched a documentary which took place in Australia that said that one of the Romanov sisters ended up in Australia and she claimed to be a Grand Dutchess of Russia. She also had a grandson who they spoke to in the documentary.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

My client says, thats all fake... MSM hiding the Bloodlines...

(1) Show this thread