πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This day felt strangely quiet to me. Listened to day 1 of hearings on [Equality Act] and what a mean proposition that is. It would have set women back 100 years. Happened in tandem with [Crazy Nancy]'s Equal Protection Act chirade. Sensing though that there is much more to this 17th than currently meets the eye.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Comms on that missing "i" in Sean Hannity tweet? You misspelled charade by using an "i" and we know "Misspellings matter"

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I agree that misspellings matter very much but mine was not purposeful. I'm on the same speeding train here as everyone else and holding on for dear life! I used to pay much more attention to my own timestamps until I realized how ignorant I was around the multiple meanings of these #'s and not wanting to mistakenly cast some weird dark spell. When I was axed at Twtr I was following 223 naively believing I was reversing the SnB 322 but now I'm not so sure and much more reverent around these #'s. πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Go ahead and land, I'll open up our football field for you. Nobody would think to look for you here in the country hillbilly mountains...lol

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Pedo flying lesson???

God, Freedom, Family, Friends, Country & Allies. Imperfect, Deplorable, Pro-Life, Pro-Common Sense. Q Cult45 KAG, NRA, IFB Patriots, Biker

πŸ€”Exactly where are they going to land at 40,000 feet?