πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This day felt strangely quiet to me. Listened to day 1 of hearings on [Equality Act] and what a mean proposition that is. It would have set women back 100 years. Happened in tandem with [Crazy Nancy]'s Equal Protection Act chirade. Sensing though that there is much more to this 17th than currently meets the eye.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Comms on that missing "i" in Sean Hannity tweet? You misspelled charade by using an "i" and we know "Misspellings matter"

I agree that misspellings matter very much but mine was not purposeful. I'm on the same speeding train here as everyone else and holding on for dear life! I used to pay much more attention to my own timestamps until I realized how ignorant I was around the multiple meanings of these #'s and not wanting to mistakenly cast some weird dark spell. When I was axed at Twtr I was following 223 naively believing I was reversing the SnB 322 but now I'm not so sure and much more reverent around these #'s. πŸ™πŸ»

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I get caught up with trying to decode everything, but sometimes posts don't need decoding. On twitter, I missed the fact you were following 223 people for a reason, so I'm obviously not that great at it, but sometimes I get lucky. I think we are near the point where we won't have to decode - the truth will be there for everyone to see. Thanks for your response, I hope you are doing well

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Amen to that. 4.10.20 will be taking over this red-pilling operation momentarily. I'm doing great, thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is pretty sure everyone knows that I am nobody to be watching spelling. I have no advanced knowledge from anyone but my vision.
My spelling was bad enough on Twit wit but I am horrific on here without spellcheck and because the print is so tiny most of the time I simply am too blind to notice many of them.
I will try to do better.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It's all good dear, I myself suffer from fat finger syndrom and a small I phone

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Go ahead and land, I'll open up our football field for you. Nobody would think to look for you here in the country hillbilly mountains...lol

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
(4) Show this thread