THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Huuuuuuuuuuum 4
➡️ ............( 9 ) .................Hummmmmmm 4

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

SICK SATANIC PEDOS❗️😡

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I loathe both those pricks but that Schiff-Epstein photo is fake. Espstein's head is pasted over Schiff's father. Do you seriously think that is correct scale? Epstein's head is the size of a cinder block.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

JUST POPPED MY BALLOON 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

It even looks like Pencil necks head is pasted on. So weird. Getting hard to trust anything these days.

(2) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

What is connection to Natalie Holloway? I remember how awful that was when she went missing in Aruba! I recently saw that Jon Benet' dad was dating Natalie Holloway's mother! They are all in it together..evile pos shites!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NEED TO FIND EARLY PIC OF BILL & HILLARY SITTING IN CHAIR ! LITTLE CUTE BLONDE GIRL ON BILLS LAP !
BILLS KID , WEBB HUBBLE IS ( C ) DAD !!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

I won't never buy another Fisher Price toy for my grandkids. I have all ready stopped all of Disney shit.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

Funny how all the reviews are 5 STARS!!!! thats fucking ridiculous!!! fuck these people !

(8) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

...And uh the dildo was also p-shopped...

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

WHAT ?? WHY DID YOU PUT IT THERE THEN 😃

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Be careful what you post. That first pic is actually Schifty sitting next to his father. Epstein's head was photoshopped onto him...

See how non-plussed Epstein's face is?
But what's the meaning of his funky hand gesture?

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

KEY IS ON TABLE !! HE IS IN SCHIFFS APT .

(1) Show this thread