1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Huuuuuuuuuuum 4
➡️ ............( 9 ) .................Hummmmmmm 4

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

Funny how all the reviews are 5 STARS!!!! thats fucking ridiculous!!! fuck these people !

I won't never buy another Fisher Price toy for my grandkids. I have all ready stopped all of Disney shit.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

I'm getting more and more convinced we need to go back to old fashioned ways.

(2) Show this thread

I went Grocery shopping, you know that LADY PEDO GAGA CREATED HER OWN PEDO OREOS Cookies DESIGN Yeah these Mother F@#KERS, NEED TO HANG❗️BOYCOTT OREO COOKIES PEOPLE❗️They should be call PEDO OREOS❗️😡🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

LOOK AT ALL PACKAGES BEFORE YOU BUY THEM‼️LEARN THEIR SYMBOLISMS. RESEARCH THESE. THESE SYMBOLISMS ARE EVERYWHERE IN FRONT OF US‼️EVEN ON SOME CARTOONS THE CHILDREN WATCH

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

sick!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

😡😡😡 Justice can't come soon enough for these sick pedos!!!!
#SaveOurChildren

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Whoa! The POS evil scum just flaunt it everywhere! Can not wait to see them burn....FFS parents need to wake up to this!🤬🤬🤬

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ENJOY HELL PEDOS

(2) Show this thread